Set up a direct debit
Many of our owners now pay their factoring common charges by Direct Debit.
If you haven’t previously considered this, you might want to think about the advantages of paying your factoring account by this method:
- Your annual charges can be spread over affordable payments to suit your individual circumstances. You will still receive quarterly invoices showing a breakdown of all charges, however these will be for your information only
- You have the option to pay every week, fortnight, 4 weeks, month or quarter and payments can be uplifted from your account on any day.
- The mini-statement included on each invoice easily allows you to monitor your charges and payments, which can be adjusted at your request at any point throughout the year
- Your payments will also be reviewed by your Factoring Officer on an annual basis when you will be notified of any recommended increases or decreases to your payments
- Your monthly payment can also include a contribution to any outstanding arrears you have with us.
If you want us to set up a Direct Debit for you, please contact our Factoring Officer on 0141 550 9534, or by emailing or alternatively you can visit our London Road office.