Tenant Services

Who do I contact with my enquiry?

Many of the services below can also be accessed online from this website (click on the highlighted links) but you may prefer to speak directly to a member of staff by:

  • phoning or visiting our head office or any of our service centres - our opening times are listed at the bottom of the home page.

If you have a complaint about the way we have provided a service to you, please speak to the member of staff concerned. You can also use our Complaints leaflet to find out more.


Area Services Team

  • Changes to your tenancy (e.g, succession, assigning your tenancy, joint to single, ending your tenancy etc)
  • Rehousing prospects  (a Transfer or Mutual Exchange)
  • Estate management issue
  • Neighbour or anti-social behaviour problems

You can find out who your Area Services Officer is here

Income Maximisation Team

  • Seek help with paying your rent
  • Find out information about your rent account
  • Find out ways to pay your rent & how much you should be paying

Repairs Team

Report or enquire about progress with a repair

Housing Support Team

  • Seek help to manage at home
  • RetirementHousing

Financial Inclusion Team

  • Seek help with debt, money advice or benefit problems

Property Services Team

  • Medical adaptation required
  • Major upgrades to your home (e.g. new heating, windows, kitchens etc)
  • Gas Servicing
  • Cyclical projects    

Finance Team

  • Set up Direct Debit to pay rent

Corporate Services Team

  • Talk to us about our service standards
  • Become a member of Thenue